A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Art Journaling - Mixed Media Mayhem

Hi everyone! I've recently started an art journaling workshop by Roben-Marie Smith called Mixed Media Mayhem. I big portion of the material shows you how to create backgrounds with gesso, sprays, acrylic paints and stencils among other things. I thought I'd share some of my backgrounds here. They are not completed art journal pages, but they will be at some point. :)

There are a few projects that the workshop covers, but the main one is creating a journal with file folders for the pages and a canvas cover.

You can see the info about the class here: Mixed Media Mayhem by Roben-Marie Smith





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!