A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Kind, Fierce, Brave

“May my heart be kind, my mind fierce, and my spirit brave.”
― Kate Forsyth



This quote resonates with my heart so deeply lately. This is exactly who I want to be and who I am working to become. A woman is fully capable of being strong, brave, and fierce while leaving kindness, compassion, mercy and femininity intact. That is who I long to be. Sometimes the fierceness comes too easy - at the expense of kindness. Sometimes the bravery is too much to muster. But, I will wake up each day and try again. Every day. I will forgive myself when I fail. Then I will get back on the horse and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!