A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Friday, December 21, 2012

Life goes zooming by...

Seems life goes faster and faster... I want to get off the merry-go-round! I'm posting more regularly on my facebook page now, but have been neglecting my blog. This girl is one that I did just this week. I needed a break from creating with a purpose and needed time to create just to create.

Linking up to Paint Party Friday!



Pendants! I have been painting teeny tiny little works of art and putting them under glass to be necklaces, key chains, bookmarks, and purse hooks. The smallest are the filigree circles that are just a little under one inch in diameter. You can click on the pic for a closer look.



14 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I especially like the 5 or so red haired girls in the center. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful portraits and birdies!!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF and Happy Holidays!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your portraits are lovely (as well as the birds). Especially like your backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your girl. The texture in there is great! The other artworks are beautiful too, and those pendants ... wow! LOVE them! It's a talent to be able to paint so tiny. I hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas, and a great start to the new year! ♥ denthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girl you created just to create is magnificent ~ very pensive and expressive ~ well done ~ as are all your creative works ~ Happy Holidays to you ^_^

    (A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy indeed, with lovely results! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, enchanting creations! Love the richness and deepness of textures and colors! I wish you Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your work and your distressed color palette. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little pendants are adorable! They are so sweet. All of your girls are lovely, but I especially like the one with hues of blues...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow Heather.....amazing work my friend....love the pendants too!!! gorgeous!!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work...I love the colours and the textures of your paintings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!