A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Monday, September 2, 2013

29 Faces September: Face 1


Hi all! This is my first face for the September 2013 29 faces challenge. Last go around I didn't even make it past the first week! Hopefully I'll be able to make all 29 this time. :) I won't be blogging every day, but will share my faces in groups about every week or so. I'm looking forward to the practice and seeing what others are making. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Find out more about 29 Faces here.















-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our new class coming December 30, 2013! Join 39 artists over 6 months for a mix of art and craft projects as diverse as the different personal styles of our instructors: cool mixed media techniques, art dolls and other sewing projects, jewelry making, handmade journals, abstract art, portraits, sculpting, works on canvas and in journals. Find out more!

11 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and peaceful image. I want to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, this is really gorgeous. I hope you'll be able to continue the 29 faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her! ♥ ♥ ♥ So nice to see you in the 29 faces challenge! :oD
    The face dopes not have to be completed to be posted, life gets crazy sometimes!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Such a pretty and soft combination of colours and patterns. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is very pretty. Great job Heather.:) Thanks.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a soulful face, nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this face, so warm and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colouring, and I like the unusual angling of the head on the neck, it commands attention. Here's to seeing all 29 of your faces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I really like the textures, colors, and her peaceful expression.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!