A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Soul Food Lesson 9 Student Work

It has been a whirlwind of a year already! I haven't had a lot of painting time, but have had so much fun following along in our Soul Food class. My first lesson went better than I imagined and I received some wonderful feedback and encouragement from it. I'm excited to share some of the work from students of my first Soul Food lesson! It's such a humbling experience to teach in this way. My next lesson airs on Monday and there's still time to join!





A couple of artists even filmed their process while doing my lesson!


Roberta Laliberte (The Prairie Fairy)



Grace Howes (Redbarn Studios)

8 comments:

  1. Look at the huge variety of art, glad to be a part of this wonderful group of artists, thanks Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Your lesson was so much fun. Everyone created amazing art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this wonderful lesson, Heather! I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, it is a beautiful post. Wow! It is awesome to see the interpretation of each students. I myself enjoyed greatly your class. It was so relaxed knowing that is ok to create imperfect faces having a lot of fun! Yayyyyy! Thanks for including my art in your post. Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful lesson Heather - I really enjoy all the artists and their lessons!
    WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This class of yours was so freeing for me....pushing me to do something I tended to avoid and allowing me to let go of expectation. Thank you for the lesson and for including my video. Btw.....they do look so darn good all together like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful to see them all together!! Thank you for another step on the path of "letting go of perfect" :) This technique is wonderful and I have to practice it more often! ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!