A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Soul Food Meet and Greet: Mitsi



We are now offering payment plans in either 2 or 4 payments  You can read the details next to the PayPal buttons on the SOUL FOOD page.


Watch a fun little promo video for SOUL FOOD HERE.


----------------


Today we are welcoming Mitsi! After you watch her interview, be sure and stop by her website!!!




Use Password: hello


soul food intro interview from mitsi kral on Vimeo.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our new class coming December 30, 2013! Join 39 artists over 6 months for a mix of art and craft projects as diverse as the different personal styles of our instructors: cool mixed media techniques, art dolls and other sewing projects, jewelry making, handmade journals, abstract art, portraits, sculpting, works on canvas and in journals. Find out more!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait for Mitsi's lesson. I love meeting people who are as nuts as I am! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of the term "outsider art." The class hasn't even started and am learning so much from these interviews :) Thank you Mitsi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitsi, I've loved you since your first lesson in LB2013 and seeing your name in the line up of teachers is the reason I signed up for this class....I think your work is amazingly beautiful and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for Soul Food to start! Loved this interview - Mitsi, your artwork is fab! I'm off to peruse your website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great interviews with everyone!! I've been a huge fan of Mitsi and her poppy watercolors are still some of my favs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!