A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Monday, March 12, 2012

Dream

This is a fun little piece that I did in the Community Hub over at Mystele's ning site. She is focusing on skin tones which I'm pretty excited about. This is an ATC size (only 2.5 x 3.5 inches) using chipboard that I got from packaging as the base with fabric collaged over the top. The class is wonderful and I'm looking forward to more practice. I really enjoyed embellishing it. So fun to add all the little touches.

I'm keeping her where I can see her as a little reminder to follow my dreams.

I'm linking up with Inspire Me Mondays, and Make Something Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Heather for sharing your gorgeous ATC with us at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy - you are one of my Featured Artists this week!

    This week's party is now open. I hope you'll stop by and share your latest creation with us!

    Have a fabulous week!

    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely lovely ATC! i love how you even added button and gems! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an inspirational piece! For some reason it just speaks to me...no idea why but thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!