A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Halo

Well, I'm getting my hands dirty and playing in paint... feels good! This piece I did about a month and a half ago. I was thinking about my husband as I worked on this piece... exit now if you are allergic to mushiness...

I'm finding that music really has a strong effect on what I'm working on. I am beginning to find it very important to fit the music to my mood and thoughts. If it doesn't match up... well, I kind of end up with a very disjointed piece. This one was Halo... I just really appreciate my man and really relate to that song. I added the lyrics to the background although I don't think they are legible. :)

So, on I go... trying to get back to play... stop trying so hard... kick the perfectionist out.... just be present today... here and now... just be...




4 comments:

  1. Is it just me...or does this one actually look happy?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark said something similar when he first saw it to, lol.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Job....she looks like she has something to say....

    blessings,
    Cindy♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous and very soulful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!