A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Monday, June 25, 2012

Workaholic: The Wrong Badge of Honor



My daughter, Sam, Has written a post over at the Good Women Project. It has nothing to do with art, but everything to do with the he{art}, which is what art is all about anyway.

"Because in the end, God wants me. Not my accomplishments, my independence, my pride. He wants my heart. And taking care of the heart He’s given me is way more important than chasing after the things I think the world wants of me."

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank you for spreading the word and posting about me!! Also...I am working on a button for you to use, like you asked. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Supporting each other's endeavors, accomplishments, big or small...being there.. Yup Rock on!! Mmwwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!