A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Friday, August 9, 2013

Catching Up...

Here are a few paintings I have completed recently. I love letting go and painting quirky. I really had a lot of fun with these.

Linking up with Paint Party Friday!








































Check out our new class coming December 30, 2013! Join 38 artists over 6 months for a mix of art and craft projects as diverse as the different personal styles of our instructors: cool mixed media techniques, art dolls and other sewing projects, jewelry making, handmade journals, abstract art, portraits, sculpting, digi-art, works on canvas and in journals. Find out more!

12 comments:

  1. Love your eyes in these paintings....so fab. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quirky maybe, but lots of fun. Love the gorgeous color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your paintings, very unique. Nice color too.:)
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, they have a bit of a Mystele feel to them!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, quirky faces, each with their own personality ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love Love your paintings,its very beautiful faces,so colorful and soft,i love the diffrent characters of your pictures.
    happy PPF!

    Greetings Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy PPF!! Your paintings are gorgeous. Keep on doing what you're doing. I will check out the new classes too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like these paintings so much - I guess I am a bit quirky as well! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome ladies! I think my favorite is the 2nd one, but all are lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a fantastic collection of portraits! I will definately check out the workshop:) Thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your quirky ladies! The expression of the third one is Wow! :-)
    Happy PPF
    Ilona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!