A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Friday, June 27, 2014

Joining The Vault Arts Collective

I am super excited to announce that I am joining The Vault Arts Collective (website, Facebook) and these are a few of the  pieces that I dropped off today. It is an awesome space that is home to a diverse group of mostly regional artists. I wanted to write this nice, long-winded post because there is just so much awesome in those walls, but the words just aren't coming! I can tell you that they have lots of cool events and over 60 artists. The building is in downtown Tuscola, IL and was originally a bank. The space is really perfect and packed to the brim with so many types of art. I am a very sentimental type and there is just something about using an old space like this that just sets me on fire. I LOVE seeing the past reborn into something old and new and wonderful. So, if you are a local, this is one place you want to put on your sight-seeing and shopping list. You will not be let down!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Heather!!! Sounds amazing and I pray that all of your expectations will be surpassed =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !!! So happy for you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!