A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Soul Food Roundup

Now that the live lesson portion of Soul Food class is winding down, I wanted to take a minute to share all of the projects I've created for my lessons. Although registration is no longer open for Soul Food, there will be an opportunity to take my lessons again coming up, so stay on the look out for that. I really had a wonderful experience teaching and getting to know our amazing students.



Letting Go of Perfect

Palette Knife Play

Bird is the Word

Stamp Carving Basics

Artful Adornaments

Artful Adornaments

Artful Adornaments

Artful Adornaments

Artful Adornaments

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun and amazing journey! Your lessons were such a huge part of that and I can't wait to give them all a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dana! I can't wait to catch up with yours too!

      Delete
  2. What an amazing event .. and I really enjoyed watching your videos Heather. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!