A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dancing Queen Series

This series came about after I made Dancing Queen. Every time I look at her, that song gets stuck in my head and it was there as soon as I finished her face as well. After I finished, I realized I wanted to spend more time with her, so I decided to make a series for the first time. I have really, really enjoyed this and may try it with a couple of my other paintings. There is a video below of me creating the final painting.

These make faces 8 - 12 for me for the 29 Faces Challenge. I'm quite behind and hopeful that I can complete this! You can learn more about the 29 Faces Challenge HERE. You can find the list of other participants to visit HERE.

**Please check out my giveaway!

Dancing Queen Original
Dancing Queen 2, Face #8
Dancing Queen 3, Face #9
Dancing Queen 4, Face #10
Dancing Queen 6, Face #12
Dancing Queen 5, Face #11


4 comments:

  1. Heather that was FANTASTIC!!!
    I loved watching how you did all that....wow what a process.....Thank you for sharing your gift.....that was so neat!

    blessings,
    Cynthia♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! So many faces to see! I love the video too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Heather! What a beautiful lady! Thanks a lot for you video!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!