A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Clothed in Strength and Dignity

She Art 1 - Strength and Dignity
I've been taking Christy Tomlinson's She Art 1 which is just wonderful. Lots of great tips that can be used for more than just creating girls. The background on this one is made with pages from a Bible that I got from the dollar store and some sheet music I found at a used book sale at our local library. This one is up in my Etsy shop.

I'm a little late, but I'm linking up to Paint Party Friday and Artists in Blogland Show and Tell Saturday.


She Art 1 - Strength and Dignity






She Art 1 - Strength and Dignity


She Art 1 - Strength and Dignity




She Art 1 - Picked Up Her PenThis girl was actually my first one. I love how the bottom left corner turned out. It started out very ugly! I just kept working it and it became my favorite part. This one I made with a friend in mind who is starting her own creative journey. It's been so important to me to be on this path with a friend even if we're not creating in the same way. We still both have good taste. :-)

She Art 1 - Picked Up Her Pen





She Art 1 - Picked Up Her Pen


She Art 1 - Picked Up Her Pen

12 comments:

  1. These are so wonderful. I really, really love everything about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful she art works! I love the beautiful backgrounds.. the message is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply fabulous...I like this type of art very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all! Following you... would love it if you'd follow me too! Just stopped by to say hello and share some PPF love!
    Renee
    xoxo
    www.fussitup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes the bottom turned out very interesting! Isn't that so true, even of life, that we must never give up, always have hope, because what we think is the "ugly" part often becomes our favorite when we work with God!!! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so true! Thanks for the insight... just a perfect analogy. :)

      Delete
  6. heather.. these are beautiful.. it's so fun to see what you have been up to.. I know anything you touch, will be amazing! Hope you are doing well..HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charming girls and lovely words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely layers and colors! thank you for sharing,
    hugs, peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!