A sparrow's journey through this crazy, beautiful life...

Monday, December 23, 2013

Soul Food Meet and Greet: Nolwenn Petitbois



We are now offering payment plans in either 2 or 4 payments  You can read the details next to the PayPal buttons on the SOUL FOOD page.


Watch a fun little promo video for SOUL FOOD HERE.


----------------


Today we are welcoming Nolwenn Petitbois! After you watch her interview, be sure and stop by her blog and enter her GIVEAWAY!!!







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our new class coming December 30, 2013! Join 39 artists over 6 months for a mix of art and craft projects as diverse as the different personal styles of our instructors: cool mixed media techniques, art dolls and other sewing projects, jewelry making, handmade journals, abstract art, portraits, sculpting, works on canvas and in journals. Find out more!

5 comments:

  1. Neither the interview video nor the link to Nolwenn's blog appear to be working - maybe it's just me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, Joanna. The video is working for me. I think Nolwenn's post is just not up quite yet. If you check back later today, it should be available. :)

      Delete
    2. Hurrah, the video is working for me now :)

      Delete
  2. I loved your comments about how adversity or hardship molds us into who we are and that we wouldn't be the person we are today without them. I can totally relate to that. Art found me, or I found art after great grief in my life...and you're so right! Art does heal! Thanks so much for sharing your time with us and I'm looking forward to the class.
    And I love that your glasses have your turquoise on them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fascinating video - can't wait for Soul Food to start! Love the bright colors of your artwork, Nolwenn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a message!